PERSONAL PROJECTS: The stuff I do because I like to get my hands dirty.
"YUKON DO BETTER"
- Imagine an America ruled by Donald Trump. Now imagine potato's are the only food Americans can buy. I'd imagine this is how we'd sell 'em...
"Young Shits" competition submission. ---- *Pre-Trump Era*
"RAPPERS ON MADISON AVE"
- I've always wondered if rappers would be genius AD writers. After all, being a legendary word-smith is their job anyway.
"WINE FOR WHENEVER"
- Sometimes, life's stressful. We all know what it's like to feel powerless against "the struggle," but when life decides to give you shitty lemons, you're better off trading them in for grapes.
ATHAIR: "FOR HELPING HANDS"
- I've been concepting an apparel brand for a while now, and decided to play around with branding and design this summer.
- I've been known to do quite a bit of image scribbling. Sometimes even in GIF form.
"BRING RAP BACK"
- In the days since the birth of Hip-Hop, there have been many who believed in the dream that is music. With injustice teeming from the holes in society, young people took things into their own hands, showcasing creative expression and giving a voice to the marginalized. Fighting back, by holding high the power of the voice was, YO! MTV Raps. With the reach of such a massive media platform, YO! MTV Raps had the potential to make massive waves.
- This is a piece my team and I did an absurd amount of driving for. It was a killer way of entering the mind of a rising musician.
Check him out on Soundcloud.
BULL & STASH: "AN IDEA COMPANY"
- A short I put into motion with the help of my coworkers, about notebooks, their craft, and a little company called Bull & Stash.
Check them out @ www.bullandstash.com